Executive - HR at CollegeDekho
Views:379 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CollegeDekho - Assistant Manager - B2B Sales (2-10 yrs)
About Us :
- CollegeDekho (www.collegedekho.com) is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
- CollegeDekho is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, and changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics.
- CollegeDekho is a portal designed to answer all curiosities and questions a student might pose while trying to select an institution offering higher education. Additionally, CollegeDekho is on its way to create the first-ever video platform for each of these colleges pan India, including customized apps. What also adds to the uniqueness of CollegeDekho is its foray into higher education abroad through the newly launched Study Abroad website.
- CollegeDekho Group is one of India's leading Higher Education Ed Tech companies which has raised ~$50M USD from investors like Winter Capital, ETS Strategic Capital, Calega, Man Capital and ADQ.
Come and join the revolution!
- Network with Institutions, Colleges and Universities, meeting key decision makers, Top Authority for Business Tie-ups & work towards execution of MOU.
- Establish and maintain the company's presence in target markets, including top universities, colleges, tuition centers, other educational centers, etc.
- Implementation of marketing & promotional strategies for organizational promotion and development.
- Handling B2B sales, Key account Management & Collection functions for the territory.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing Partners and clients in person via calls and emails & meetings.
- Responsible for achieving sales & collection targets (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Qualification: Graduation is must.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Excellent Communication skills & possess decent personality.
- Institutional sales / educational sales experience preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.