Accademic Counsellor at CollegeDekho
Views:94 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
CollegeDekho - Academic Counsellor - Sales (0-5 yrs)
- CollegeDekho was founded under the aegis of Girnarsoft Education Pvt. Ltd. to institutionalize student counseling in India. Since its inception in 2015, CollegeDekho has counseled more than 2 million students. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, CollegeDekho is one the fastest-growing education company in India.
- Colledekho has partnered with 1000+ colleges across India and has strong relationships with the colleges.After bridging the admission gap with millions of students and colleges, CollegeDekho is working to solve the problem of learning and placements among college students and started its edtech venture with the acquisition of PrepBytes.
- PrepBytes is a Gurgaon-based growth stage EdTech startup focused on helping students improve their coding skills. PrepBytes offers India's only Mentorship driven personalized coding programs.
- In a short span of time, we have achieved a reach in 1000+ engineering colleges and established a brand among 100k+ students.
- PrepBytes was started by two IIT/NIT alumni having work experience in fast-paced startups & tech giants like Amazon and Samsung. Since then, the startup has grown into a team of individuals working towards revolutionizing the way students learn coding and making them successful in their tech careers.
- To fulfill the vision to be one of the largest personalized coding platforms, we are looking for passionate folks to join our team & contribute to the success stories of thousands of students, and be part of the next big revolution in the edtech industry.
Job Description - Academic Counsellor
We are looking for a sales enthusiast passionate about working in the edtech domain of CollegeDekho and driving sales and revenue growth. The candidate should have a deep understanding of the sales process and should be able to get the best results.
What exciting things would you be doing as an Academic Counsellor?
- Go through the training process and understand the tech industry really well.
- Develop skills to counsel students studying in colleges and universities
- Talk to students, counsel them and pitch PrepBytes coding courses
- Work on urgency creation and closing the deals
- Meet monthly, weekly, and daily targets and earn incentives
What are we looking for?
- Should have 1+ years of edtech experience in sales
- Should be a strong salesperson and understand the sales process
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS tools like MS Excel/Word etc
- Should be hardworking and passionate about the edtech industry
- Should be ready to go the extra mile to achieve great results