CO-FOUNDER at Colleen Tandem PR
Views:40 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Colleen Tandem PR - Senior Executive - Public Relations (1-4 yrs)
Company Description :
- Colleen Tandem PR is a public relations firm with over a decade of experience. We have a strong network of media contacts and brands and work closely with our clients to ensure their success. Our services include PR outreach, media relations, influencer engagement, events, award participation, press and web conferences, and social media marketing. We believe in making a positive difference by gaining brands more visibility and authenticity.
Role Description :
- This is a full-time remote role for only Mumbai-based candidates. The Senior Public Relations Account Executive will be responsible for managing client accounts, leading PR campaigns, strategic planning, media relations, influencer outreach, event coordination, and managing junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- The candidates should have relevant agency experience in the PR industry
- Robust media relations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in managing PR campaigns
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing junior team members
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Craft and pitch interesting story ideas to media to promote clients' brand presence and engagement
- Proactively seek opportunities for media coverage and secure positive media placement
- Monitor and analyze media coverage, and prepare reports on PR performance.
- Organize and coordinate press conferences, media interviews, and other PR events.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging and alignment with company goals.
- Manage crisis communication and handle any potential PR issues.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments in PR practices.
- Day-to-day client dealings
- Develop PR Strategy and plans
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide array of media personnel