Coingape - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (2-8 yrs)
- Build, plan, and implement a traffic acquisition strategy.
- Responsible for overall organic website traffic growth through Google Search, Google News, Discover, etc.
- Performing competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Perform SEO research and identify effective content and keywords for driving organic traffic.
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals : Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- On-Page Optimization : Meta Data, internal links, content strategy, and site architecture
Off-Page Optimization : backlink-building strategies for the website and mobile app to increase visibility and drive results
- Analyze ad Coordinate with the Engineering team to implement Technical SEO changes.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.