Talent Acquistion Consultant at CoinDCX
Views:307 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
CoinDCX - Relationship Manager - Sales - Trading/Investment Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
India's cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. We shall be the gateway to their journey in Crypto. You shall expose them to the Crypto Asset class and our suite of products and become a partner in their Crypto journey. If you like to create superlative customer experience and if you are passionate about the crypto asset class, then this is the role for you. As the Relationship Manager, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference!
Make a Difference by :
- Maintaining relationships with the existing users through multiple channels like mailers and phone calls and sharing knowledge with them on product updates, new listings, etc.
- Reviewing product penetration for the assigned users and deepen the existing relationships by cross-selling CoinDCX's other product and services
- Becoming familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them.
- Working closely with the marketing team to spread campaigns to the user base( Targeted set)
- Keeping a continuous check on trading volumes for the allocated user-set, taking immediate steps in case of any drop in the volumes.
- Acting as a bridge to pass on Customer Feedback to internal stakeholders so as to bring in any key product changes.
Job requirements :
- Minimum 2 years experience in Relationship Management for Investment related products like Mutual Funds /Life Insurance /General Insurance/ PMS/Fixed Income Products.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with customer service orientation
- Good Analytical skills
- Self-driven and highly ambitious
- Results-oriented & the ability to handle pressure
- Understanding of KYC requirements & Anti-money Laundering policies is critical
- Knowledge of financial markets, products & competitor offerings to assist in meaningful dialogue with clients