Talent Acquisition at Cogoport
Views:88 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cogoport - Market Researcher (3-8 yrs)
About Cogoport :
Cogoport is the leading & fastest growing B2B tech organisation disrupting the logistics space. We are here to simplify freight movement for businesses across the globe. Our business model is based on the principles of aggregation and integration of services. We do this by providing digital and technology-enabled solutions that enable freight to move faster, cheaper and more efficiently from point to point.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in resolving real-world on-ground challenges & love working in a fast-paced work environment.
Our market researchers focus on reducing the risks related to a marketing initiative or project and identifying opportunities. They track campaigns and segment the customer base, as well as identify market trends and monitor competitors. They work with all our internal data as well as conducting original research.
- Gathering information and examining buying trends to develop successful marketing plans
- Preparing detailed reports on traffic and transaction volume, customer experience, market trends, and competitors- outcomes
- Defining the target audience to which products or services will be sold
- Providing recommendations for future tactics, seeking to increase traffic and transaction volume
- Identifying product positioning options in the local market
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, with quantified examples from past roles and strong inclination of being curious, approachable, methodical and a great, accurate communicator. Client focused, not method focused.
- Excellent listening and facilitation skills, adept at engaging cross-functionally.
- Decodes complex issues with ease, spots patterns and responds well to pressure. Interested in psychology and customer behaviour.
- Proven working experience in commercial market research (primary, secondary and tertiary sources) with demonstrable results, experience scope of work, tools and complexities.
- Proven track record in leveraging diverse data to generate meaningful and actionable information, with demonstrable successful examples.