HR Associate at Cogno AI
Views:31 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Cogno AI - Associate - Enterprise Sales (1-2 yrs)
The Job requires you to ensure that our products are being sold to the end client (New/Existing) and then maintaining less churn rate for the product that is being sold.
The important set of activities include:
- Setting up the initial meeting with the right stakeholders.
- Establish client relationships through constant follow-ups and discussions/progress updates.
- Mapping the right use-cases with the stakeholder for each of our existing clients.
- Showcasing the demo of our Products and explaining the use-cases to the clients.
- Answering the most common questions related to the Product, use-case, Technical Architecture, Product Security, etc.
- Coordinating with various teams within the client - Business, IT, Information Security, etc.
- Coordinating with various teams within Cogno AI - Operations, Customer Success, Product, Information Security, etc.
- Completing the Sales cycle by getting the Purchase Order and the Contract Agreement signed.
- Onboarding new clients, helping with necessary product training and maintaining a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Keeping a track of the usage of our Products across our clients.
- Identifying the implementations where the usage of the Product is low and that the client is not getting the right RoI.
- Identifying what has gone wrong, working with the Client, coordinating with our internal teams to understand the exact reason for the lack of RoI
Other Important Points:
- Identify the various use cases of our product for a particular client and target them accordingly. From reaching out to the stakeholder, till the date of invoice completion, you will be the single point of contact with them.
- Achieving revenue (MRR) targets.
- The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
- B. Tech in Computer Science or IT or equivalent degree would be preferred.
- Fluent in Verbal and Written English.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
- Proactive, Prompt, and Responsive.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to learn things quickly and pick up the domain well.
- Common sense and general aptitude.