Cognizant - Service Delivery Manager - Internal Communication (10-14 yrs)
Internal Communications Manager
Cognizant is looking to recruit an internal communications manager with strong project management, writing, and executive presentation skills. In this role, you will have to manage projects that effect the short- and long-term strategy of the firm, while developing compelling copy for internal communications campaigns that engage our associates on key topics such as company updates, key operations, news and events.
As an Internal Communications Manager, you will have to:
- Team with internal clients to support strategic business priorities and resulting communication campaigns.
- Conceptualize, design and implement employee communication strategies that improve consistency, reliability and usability of information delivered to employees, including a large population of remote employees with limited access to company network and locations
- Create and edit the content of communications for all internal media, including the company intranet, town halls, presentations, organizational e-mails, and more
- Support key company initiatives as a communication representative on a variety of internal business teams.
- Create, implement and continually improve internal communication standards and process
- Understand and translate Cognizant's brand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice.
- Mentor, train and provide growth opportunities for designers on the team.
- Support special communication projects as assigned by your manager.
- 10+ years of writing/editing/proofreading experience in corporate communications
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, or related field
- Ability to be highly motivated and quickly assimilate to the business and culture while making immediate contributions
- Comfortable with digital and social communications platforms
- Able to independently manage workload including knowing when to escalate challenges appropriately
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating to employees in geographically dispersed locations
- Strong executive presence, professional client service manner, and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent editing and/or copy editing and proofreading skills, and knowledge of editorial style
- Conceptual creative thinker with a passion for writing and the willingness to learn from others
- Strong project management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong detail and deadline orientation and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, and Excel. HTML skills a plus.
Interested candidates can share cv
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.