HR at Cognitive Design Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:20 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognitive Design Technology - Sales Role - IC Design Tools (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Cognitive Design Technologies is technology solutions provider selling TCAD,EDA and IP use to develop analog/mixed-signal, power IC, memory design and SoC
- Now we are looking for an EDA and IP Sales, The detailed job roles and responsibility is included but not limited at to sell of the entire EDA design tool portfolio including consulting and overall broad solution sales. Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new Govt, commercial business. Drives sales to obtain revenue and booking goals by building pipeline of new accounts and growing product adoption at existing accounts.
- Opportunities by building relationships with key executives at our existing and potential customer accounts. The qualified individual must have ability to call - high- and work up & down and across the organization to drive the revenue.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Serving as the primary sales contact for TCAD,EDA and IP portfolio
- Working in a team environment with Executive Account Managers, Application Engineers, to meet and exceed established sales objectives of the account team.
- Account planning, project management, forecasting, lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and delivery of sales presentations and proposals to both new and existing customers. Also, responding to information requests and inquiries from executives and global team members.
- Driving and coordinating technical resources to support an understanding of the customer's design challenges and needs.
- Able to grasp complex technical data and to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people. Has an understanding of semiconductor/software/ASIC design and development flows.
- Evaluating products, developing a solution proposal, and closing business with the customer, through managing the complete sales opportunity and process.
- Developing long-term business opportunities within account base by creating close relationships with key decision makers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Diploma, Bachelor degree or above with electronic engineering, semiconductor, communication or related majors.
- Customer facing experience, such as software selling, technical consulting, services.
- Knowledge of microelectronics from experience in SoC design, manufacturing, EDA or IP preferred
- Good in English.
- Minimum 1 years of working EDA or IP selling experience