Assistant Manager at Coffee Day Beverages
Views:455 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coffee Day Beverages - Area Sales Manager (4-10 yrs)
AREA SALES MANAGER
About the Company:
Research has proved that providing employees with fresh coffee and tea increases productivity in any office. A vending machine, which dispenses fresh coffee at the touch of a button, thus becomes an absolute necessity.
Recognizing the huge potential, Coffee Day Beverages embarked on a dynamic journey to become the largest - fresh milk - roasted coffee beans- vending chain with a distinct brand identity of its own. Today, we have become the largest player in the segment with over 58,000 installations across the country. And, we continue to grow! We have made freshness an integral part of the vending machine proposition. The best ingredients are used and strict quality checks are performed to ensure consistent quality of the coffee beans. This enables us to deliver the satisfaction of a freshly brewed cup of beverage. Our reach extends across the length and breadth of the country.
Locations including airport lounges, railway stations, road transport hubs, petrol stations, malls, corporate, offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, restaurants and hotels.
Reporting : Manager/Regional Head
1. Translating company's objectives in the Area/Region
2. Ensure Account Development with company's operational procedures
3. Lead, motivate & develop team to maximize profits
4. Sustain and increase revenue inflow
Qualifications & Exposure :
- MBA/PGDM - Marketing/sales
- 4+ years of experience
- Handled B2B sales
- Team management
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for sales and targets in his area/ region.
- Handling all segments of Key Channels sales i.e. clients from the industries - Automobile, Wellness, Hospitals, Modern Trade, Jewelry etc.
- Sales forecasting and Budgeting
- Monitoring of sales outflow
- Responsible for maximizing ROI of the region.
- Liaison for closure of key accounts.
- Reviewing business performance in line with budgetary control
- Develop marketing and promotion ideas to increase sales.
- Ensure smooth support functions and further integration with sales team.
- Competitor analysis
- Market Intelligence.
- Statutory requirements
- Ensure the SOPs are followed throughout the region.
- Integrity and strong on cost saving orientation.