Associate Recruiter at Coditation Systems
Views:65 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Coditation Systems - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we- d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
A Day in the Life :
- Maintain a high level of daily, weekly, and monthly prospecting activities including cold and referral calling
- Research and profile accounts including mapping company's organizational structure, identifying new contacts and key business issues as well as qualifying companies for size of opportunity and active projects
- Follow up and qualify on email/telephone sales and web leads.
- Track and document prospecting activities and opportunity qualification notes.
What you will need :
- Exceptional, concise and enthusiastic telephone/web/ Linkedin prospecting skills
- Must have high aptitude for learning and must be self-driven in a high opportunity environment
- Ability to articulate and personalize the value proposition.
- Knowledge of selling IT services or products is a plus
- Understanding of basic Tech and Software products and services.
- Must have skills: Linkedin navigation, Proficient in google search, MS office (advanced skills in excel is a plus)
- Knowledge of building/maintaining Databases.