Codingal - Support Associate (1-4 yrs)
Codingal is on a mission to provide coding education to every K-12 student in India.
Codingal is founded by IIT alumni who have experience building a community of coders and students. The company is backed by top investors of India to build India's first comprehensive coding platform and community for school students.
85% of jobs in 2030 haven't been invented yet and most of them will require knowledge of technology and computer language. 75% of jobs in STEM fields will be in computer-related occupations by 2025. Coding is the new literacy required in the 21st century. Moreover, coding is just like any other subject kids study in school. Students love coding because it lets them create anything they can imagine. It's fun & engaging. And it's proven that it helps them become more curious and think more logically. Today, schools and traditional education systems are not equipped to provide the right coding education. And that's why you are here to change that and create a new India.
We need an out of box thinker and an enthusiastic individual to join us to build a new vertical in the company. It will be a challenging role with a lot to learn and contribute
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Talk to Parents to book a trial class with us
2 . Handle operations and support of the company
3. Help in setting up processes and improving the efficiency of the process
4. Provide technical support to Parents and Teachers
5. Run campaigns to increase trial class bookings in the company
- Computer/IT background
- Fluent in English and Hindi communication skills
Location : Pune mandatory
- Available to work from Office
- Ready to work in extended working hours
- Working Over Weekends
Compensation : 2 L TO 2.73 L