Coporate Outreach at Coding Ninjas
Views:20 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Coding Ninjas - Student Counsellor - Placement Cell (1-3 yrs)
Student Counsellor | Placement Cell - Coding Ninjas
Who are we ?
Coding Ninjas is a modern Ed-Tech firm upskilling students and professionals in industry relevant technical skills, headed and run by successful IIT and Stanford alumni. It is one of the largest online tech education companies in India, focusing on courses on C++, Java, Python, Android, Machine Learning, Data science, WebDev, interview prep, tech aptitude etc. With an in-house placement cell, Coding Ninjas is actively involved in sourcing relevant tech openings and showcasing Coding Ninjas students profiles to get them a rewarding career in tech.
Why are we here?
The in-house Placement Cell of Coding Ninjas is hiring a full-time counsellor, who can build and maintain relationships with active and passive candidates of the institute, help them improve their soft skills and presentation to enable better matches between clients and candidates. If you want to be with a dynamic and friendly work culture, start by applying here.
Whom are we looking for ?
- A quick learner, confident and high on energy and placement skills like sourcing, screening, shortlisting, scheduling, coordination, interview skills, etc.
- Someone with good communication and coordination skills
- Someone with good soft skills, empathetic and convincing traits
- Proficiency in resume writing, profile building is a must
- Understanding of different technologies like NodeJS, ReactJS, Full Stack, Python, Django, ExpressJS, AngularJS, C++, Java, Data Structures, etc. will be an added advantage
What do you need to know?
- This will be a work from home opportunity till the end of March. Post that you may be required to work from our office in Delhi/Gurgaon as per the situation.
- There will be two Interview rounds as a part of the selection process
- If selected, you will be required to join us by end of January
What would your daily tasks include?
- Interaction with institute candidates regarding placements
- Working on the company's internal and external dashboards
- Calling students and working with spreadsheets, documents and PPTs
- Review their resumes, online profiles (LinkedIn, Github, etc.)
- Post new positions on our portal and job boards
- Conduct mock interviews and online workshops with candidates to improve their profiles and help them be more presentable