Coporate Outreach at Coding Ninjas
Views:219 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Coding Ninjas - Relationship Manager (1-3 yrs)
About Coding Ninjas:
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India, founded in 2016. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to becoming the de facto coding education company in India for college students. With the focus on teaching programming courses to college students.
Coding Ninjas has a market leadership position in India today and teaches 20,000+ students annually. The company recently announced a USD 5.2 Million Series A investment from Info Edge (naukri.com) which will be deployed in scaling the business across both in India and the international market.
- The relationship manager is required to help parents/student resolve their queries and ensure the learning experience is hassle free. He / She should be patient, empathetic, and communicative.
- Needs to manage on-boarding of students and parents.
- Needs to manage classes on a daily basis. Needs to ensure that parents and students are communicated about the classes.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes. Needs to manage and execute ad hoc requests from parents as well.
- Seek opportunities to upsell to existing clients.
- The relationship manager should aim to engage and preserve customers and cultivate profitable relationships as well.
- Needs to ensure that the feedback cycle of parents/students is maintained and take actions based on the feedback.
- Make daily trackers for student operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow.
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via calls, messages and email.
- Maintain Documentation of all parents- queries and ensure that they are resolved in time.
Required Candidate profile
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg. VLookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
- Database management: Quick query response and resolution.
- Competent time management skills