Coding Ninjas - Associate - Content (0-2 yrs)
Detailed Job Description for Content Associate
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the EdTech space, where you can work with talented content creators and technical blog writers to build a community for aspiring techies while enhancing your skills at the same time?
About us :
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals to sustain our meteoric growth.
Founded in 2016, Coding Ninjas has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 60+ employee strength. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to becoming the de facto coding education company in India for college students
The team you will be working with: This position is within the Public Section Content team. You will own, drive and manage the blog and content writing teams.
Role - Member of Technical Staff / Content Associate
1) Sound knowledge of technical aspects like Data Structure, Algorithm Design and Competitive programming is required. Additional skills like WebD, ML and Data Science would be a plus.
2) Develop and manage the detailed project schedule and the work plan for the team(s).
3) Establish the required working process or the guidelines for the team while working on any project.
4) Should be in a position to handle multiple project verticals if required.
5) Follow the industry best practices, techniques and standards while guiding and mentoring the team(s).
6) Ensure the quality of the deliverables(blogs/content) by thoroughly reviewing.
Basic Qualifications :
1) Bachelors or a higher degree in any discipline. Computer Science will be a plus.
2) 0-1 year of experience in creative content/blog writing.
3) 0.5-1 year of experience managing a team of at least 5 people.
4) Strong interpersonal and outstanding verbal and written communication skills are a must.
5) Good stakeholder management skills would be a plus.