Coding Ninjas - Associate - Community Management (1-10 yrs)
If you are enthusiastic, highly energetic, extrovert and would like to interact with college students all over India on a daily basis; this role is tailored for you. We, at Coding Ninjas, are looking for a receptive person who will be responsible for driving the marketing strategies across 1000 colleges all over India. We will help you recognize and unleash the huge potential of Gen-X to achieve something big in the area of Education.
Self-motivated and Enthusiastic people should apply. You will help Coding Ninjas build and maintain a strong and consistent brand presence across 1000+ Colleges and 1 Million Students across the country.
- Hire and Establish a team of 5000+ Campus Ambassadors
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts; generated through events
- Present the product(s) / course(s) offered by Coding Ninjas in a structured and favorable way in all Engineering Campuses
- Respond to comments and queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the team of Campus Ambassadors on a daily basis through Calls, WhatsApp and other social media channels
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build a Community with maximum participation and Conduct City-level, State-level, and Country-level College events
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Set and implement campus ambassadors campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent Verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.