Coporate Outreach at Coding Ninjas
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Coding Ninjas - Associate - Alumni Outreach - Alumni Cell (1-3 yrs)
Alumni Outreach Associate | Alumni Cell - Coding Ninjas
Who are we ?
Coding Ninjas is a modern Ed-Tech firm upskilling students and professionals in industry relevant technical skills, headed and run by successful IIT and Stanford alumni. It is one of the largest online tech education companies in India, focusing on courses on C++, Java, Python, Android, Machine Learning, Data science, WebDev, interview prep, tech aptitude etc. With an in-house placement cell, Coding Ninjas is actively involved in sourcing relevant tech openings and showcasing Coding Ninjas students profiles to get them a rewarding career in tech.
Why are we here?
The Alumni Cell of Coding Ninjas is hiring an Outreach Associate, who can build and maintain relationships with our alumni base of over 20000 students, drive engagement activities and own collection of content generation activities (interview experiences, testimonials, etc.). If you want to be with a dynamic and friendly work culture, start by applying here.
Whom are we looking for ?
- Someone with excellent communication and coordination skills, quick learner, confident and high on energy
- Someone with good soft skills, empathetic and convincing traits
- Understanding of different technologies like NodeJS, ReactJS, Full Stack, Python, Django, ExpressJS, AngularJS, C++, Java, Data Structures, etc. will be an added advantage
What do you need to know?
- This will be a work from home opportunity till the end of March. Post that you may be required to work from our office in Delhi/Gurgaon as per the situation.
There will be two Interview rounds as a part of the selection process
If selected, you will be required to join us immediately
- What would your daily tasks include?
- Interaction with institute alumni (previous students)
- Coordinate and generate content (testimonials, interview experiences)
- Calling students (about 100 a day) and working with spreadsheets, documents and PPTs
- Drive engagement activities for our alumni base