Codevidhya - Manager - Customer Success (4-8 yrs)
Codevidhya is an Edtech company that aims to facilitate young minds into the coding world. Our integral vision as an organization is to help kids learn, adapt and conquer the demanding future of 21st-century skills. We provide a knowledgeable yet fun-filled platform for young coders to ace and master the skill of coding. The team parallelly works to nurture skill development as regards creative thinking, critical thinking, problem-solving ability, and much more.Our well-thought-out curriculum keeps in mind the important aspect of brain development thus motivating children to not only understand coding but also fall in love with its concept and creation.
Join the Global Coding Movement and Code-To-Decode your future.
1. Managing the customer Success team to ensure good Customer Relationship management.
2. Hiring & training new talent for your team so that they meet customer requirement.
3. Ensuring that all procedures are followed & implemented by the team timely to maintain smooth running of system.
4. Building creative ways for high customer retention so that business can grow.
5. Building customer acquisition strategies like referral program etc.
6. Ensuring good coordination between all the other teams like sales, marketing etc. to provide better customer experience.
7. Implementing good grievance handling system with proper checks.
8. Ensuring timely collection of feedbacks, handling queries & providing resolutions.
9. Providing inputs & sharing feedback with other departments so that system gets updated & action can be taken accordingly.
10. Ensuring high customer satisfaction Index is achieved for building long lasting customer relations.
1. 4-5 year of experience in a Customer Service/customer sale or success department of handling a team.
2. People person should have good interpersonal skills
3. Excellent oral & verbal communication skills required
4. Basic understanding of MS Office & good email skills.
5. Flexible with work timings & can manage shifts as required.
6. Ability to handle critical situation with politeness & patience.
7. Self motivated to learn & adapt to new processes.
8. Good analytical skills & multitasker.
9. Good leadership skills