Manager- Sales & Marketing at Codenia Technologies LLP
Views:45 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Codenia Technologies - Social Media/Digital Marketing Role (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
What you will do :
- Understanding client goals, creating and executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Preparing and analysing of performance reports & review with clients.
- Providing strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc.
- Analysing performance of digital campaigns across the level; providing tactical recommendations for increased performance.
- Assisting in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Measuring the success of campaigns using appropriate key performance indicator (KPI) classifications - impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, CPM, conversions.
- Reviewing and analysing results from current program offerings & suggesting changes and enhancements to help increase conversions, revenue and ROI.
- Assisting in training on tactical processes and best practices to Digital Analyst(s).
- Attending and participating in all relevant meetings.
- Collecting, reporting, analysing and interpreting the digital analytics data to drive decision making and improve its digital products.
- Creating case studies on the work.
- Researching, building frameworks and innovating the offering portfolio of the company.
- Establishing thought leadership by contributing articles towards the official.
- Managing projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
What you need to have :
- In depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and creativity skills.
- Detail-oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to effectively work independently, or at times as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and combine creativity with strong quantitative skills.
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists.
- Improve quality score of ads on google and optimise campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages