Manager- Sales & Marketing at Codenia Technologies LLP
Views:51 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Codenia Technologies - Graphic Designer (2-5 yrs)
- Able to create posts and banners for various Social Media Channels.
- Ability to communicate ideas through illustration/sketches, wireframes and prototype
- Implement pixel-perfect user interface designs in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Image Composer so that they can be passed on to the programmer for the necessary coding to begin.
- Having knowledge of Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, youtube etc.
- Work closely with the development team to make your vision come to life; ensure that developer implementations match your designs/specs.
- Design and execute the look and feel of our web and application software, websites, Mobile Apps Extensive knowledge and ownership of graphic design software such as those found in Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Proficient in creating vector images, GIFs, and videos.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design creation and production processes for web-based applications.
- Formulate and present original design concepts for various projects while balancing tight deadlines.
- Having knowledge of dimensions and specifications for social media posts.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to conceptualize and implement designs in accordance with the creative brief and requirements independently.
- Having experience of maintaining and updating WordPress Sites will be an added advantage.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop and produce creative designs for all web and software applications, email campaigns and online marketing.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience Strong Photoshop, Illustrator (and other graphics applications) skillset and experience is a must.
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be willing to be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary.
- Understands and can implement responsive design mockups (mobile/desktop/tablet)
- Understand how to optimize and create images for the web-capable of slicing and maintaining up to date image sprites and other assets
- Strong attention to detail and consistency when it comes to design work.
- Excellent collaboration skills (Working closely with Content, Product & Tech teams to achieve common objectives)