Human Resource at CodeGama
Views:22 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CodeGama - Content Writing Role (0-2 yrs)
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the software documentation requirements
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to every detail.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Have good domain knowledge and practical experience in the technical field.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and user manuals
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text
- Create and maintain the information architecture requirements
- Produce written materials including, but not limited to, process related flows, technical specifications, installation procedures, training guides and materials, as required
- Develop software technical documentation, document of reusable components, prepare Internal software training materials
- Has excellent communication skills and delights in their ability to put words together in an attempt to form meaningful, catchy sentences
Salary: Based on the content delivered