HR Executive at CodeBlend Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:10 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CodeBlend Labs - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Job description :
- Digital Marketing Manager( Strictly Work from office opportunity)
- Perform Keyword research. Conduct Online research and competitors analysis to determine the right keywords that drive targeted traffic.
- DO a detailed Site Analysis for on page and OFF page factors of the website.
- Participate in the market research industry related group discussions, online forums and targeting audience effectively.
- Creating high quality backlinks on international websites using ethical SEO techniques.
- Optimize existing content. Review the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of the websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Ability to SMO, SMM, Google Ads, Content writing, Editing blog and other platforms content.
- On page knowledge. Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta tags, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Site (XML & HTML),
- HTML Validation as per W3c.org standards etc.
- Must have good understanding of keyword Research and Competitive Analysis
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the market research Industry.
- Advanced Link Building skills required (Guest Blogging, Broken link building, one-way link building, Two-way link building)
- Ability to track and monitor results for web traffic.
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, word Tracker, keyword discovery, Google analytics, Google search Console, SEMrush)
- Experience working with CMS and Building administering content in AMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Core Values :
The Core Values of the company are Ethical Conduct, Integrity, Loyalty, Transparency and Professionalism. The company lays lots of emphasis on these Core Values and thus not comprise on any of these values.
Please apply for the job opening only in case you feel that you will be able to imbibe and follow in letter and spirit the above-mentioned core value.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: - 18,000.00 - 35,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer