HR Executive at CodeBlend Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:144 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
CodeBlend Labs - Intern - Digital Marketing (0-1 yrs)
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign's overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting an industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Efficient in creating US traffic would be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.