HR at Center Of Digital Excellence
Views:276 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
CODE Global - Manager - Sales & Marketing (1-5 yrs)
The Sales and Marketing Manager is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone, physical presence and mass communication such as email and social media.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Directors to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- On self conveyance must.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups, evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.