Human resource manager at Code Flow Tech
Views:62 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Code Flow Tech - Assistant Vice President - Sales/Business Development (4-7 yrs)
Position Overview :
Here at CFT LLP, we are the leading company in our industry in the Delhi-NCR area. We are looking for an experienced AVP Sales to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Code Flow Tech LLP. is an excellent place to grow your career.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as an AVP Sales in our team. The AVP will be responsible to anchor and drive the lead generation program. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting in early at a start-up with tremendous scale potential, as well as folks looking to do partner management, business development, growth operations, product management, etc.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at working from business requirements and diving into details of process and system flows and identifies required changes to these processes and systems. The candidate is expected to work on our marketing programs and proactive role in taking care of our client requirements.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include :
Job Description and responsibilities :
- Should have at least 4-7 years- experience in Website /Application Development / SEO/ Digital Agency as a Sr team member or a manager
- Pro-actively seek target organizations, education, medical, e-commerce platform and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our services.
- Further, develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients- accounts.
- Build referral and lead generation network for product & service offered by the company.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential for Managements analysis.
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of sales programs.
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Knowledge of IT Project management models
- Manage Lead Generation program
- Taking care of digital and social media marketing
- Responsible for Achieving sales target for self and for the team
- Researching organization and individuals online (especially on social median) to identify new lead and potential new market
- Develop and implement market strategy targeting key sector
- Lead generation and meeting creation for the potential business query
- Management of team pre-sales and post sales team and lead all new business pitches
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the daily activity of the marketing team
- Understanding and communication of the real business of the client and going beyond the stated issues
- Partner with SMEs/MMEs/ Corporates for Invoice Discounting offerings for their suppliers/vendors and dealers/distributors for their sales partners.
- Manage end to end partner relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and result tracking.
- On-boarding of accounts with closure of NDA, Anchor agreement and other legal formalities.
- Post Sign-off evaluation of partnership performance - driving growth and revenue realization from the partnership.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams to help create and deliver new products for customers.
- Structure product offering suitable to the requirements of anchors in terms of pricing, tenure, coverage etc.
- Consult and close internally with legal and risk team to manage potential risk with anchors and effectively mitigate the same.
- Coordinate externally with anchors and internally with various desks for quick and smooth conversion of leads, sharing relevant MIS and other information, eliminating gaps whenever required.
- Structure the product offering to suit the anchors- requirement, in terms of pricing, tenor, coverage etc.
- Closing the deal-specific documents wherever required
- Manage key accounts and deepen relationships with clients by looking at opportunities for upselling/ cross selling etc.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Periodical sharing of overdue reports and MIS with the anchor/ borrower and follow-ups for timely repayments
- Providing Anchor support for managing defaults, if any, and enforce corrective action like embargo on supplies, buy back of support et, provision of on-ground support etc.
Objectives of this Role :
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Daily and Monthly responsibilities of IT sales
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge (IT, Software services)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Key Skills and Experience :
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sale people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Masters's degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.