HR Executive at Coddle Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:38 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Coddle Technologies - Manager - Business Development/Sales (5-12 yrs)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-IT Sales
Job Description :
- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone.
- Proactive, dedicated and self-motivated attitude.
- Appears confident and assertive, but not aggressive in all internal/external dealings.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Should be target oriented and should be able to meet the targets well in time.
- Clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies.
- Should be able to manage a team and deliver results.
- Do telephonic with prospects and customers and work on closures.
- Would be responsible for managing end to end sales and achieve targets / Quotas.
- Responsible for providing technical inputs to the sales team, both printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Required Candidate profile :
- Must have experience of Marketing / Business development or Client generation in Web, Mobile application using PHP, React Native from international market.
- Responsible for Research & Generating Quality Leads for Web, Mobile development by Outbound calls, Emails, creating required documents.
- Follow-up with Generated Leads.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, evaluating its fit with the company vision, negotiating and closing deals.
- Achieve the assigned Sales target by Acquisition, Retention & Renewal.
- An input into the sales strategy - You will constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques.
- Candidate with Excellent Communication, Presentable Personality.
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting expenses and ensuring sales achievement.
- Experience in handling a team of 4+ members.