HR Executive at Coddle Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:45 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Coddle Technologies - Executive - Demand/Lead Generation (1-3 yrs)
- We are seeking an entry-level Lead/Demand Generation Executive to join our IT sales team. As a Lead/Demand Generation Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential leads, nurturing prospects, and driving demand for our IT services. This role requires a proactive and results-driven individual with strong communication and analytical skills.
1. Conduct thorough lead generation, prospecting, and qualification of potential new clients.
2. Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients.
3. Develop and implement effective lead generation strategies to generate a steady flow of qualified leads for our services.
4. Responsible for all form of demand generation research activity- Email campaign, LinkedIn social media, events, seminars, referrals, web leads and other forms of Demand Generation
5. Reach out to prospects through various communication channels, including cold calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels.
6. Proactively schedule calls and meetings with prospective clients to present our services and understand their needs.
7. Qualify leads based on specific criteria, such as budget, timeline, and business requirements
8. Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting follow-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
9. Experience in Lead generation in US/Europe market for IT industry is an add-on.
10. Conduct market research to identify potential prospects and stay updated on industry trends and competitive landscape.
11. Accurately record and update lead information regularly in our CRM software.
12. Communicate with leads, existing customers, and other stakeholders via various communication channels to establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
Key Skills Required :
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
2. Excellent in lead generation, prospecting and qualification of potential new clients.
3. Experienced On Searching Keywords Based Prospecting.
4. Knowledge of CRM systems, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
5. Obtained good knowledge in emails extraction, Forming Pitch, follow ups, Web submission.
6. Prospecting companies different categories like products, services, solution providers and vendors.
7. Passionate about building connections, networking, and staying updated on industry trends.
8. Results-driven and goal-oriented mindset.
9. In-depth knowledge of the sales cycle and its objectives.
10. Reaching out more companies by using various platforms like Apollo, Sales Navigator LinkedIn, zoom info, clutch.co, buyers guide and directories.
Job Type : Full-time, Regular/Permanent
Schedule : Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Graduation : Any Graduate
Work Location : Bangalore
Salary : 10,000.00 - 30,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate : Bangalore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Total work : 1 year (Required)
Email marketing : 1 year (Required)
IT Service sales : 1 year (Required)