Partner at Cobold Digital LLP
Views:23 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Cobold Digital - Senior Executive - Sales (3-6 yrs)
We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented senior sales representative to drive sales and guide our sales team. The senior sales representative's responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
Senior Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Must have worked in any of the tech company is an added advantage
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.