Partner at Cobold Digital LLP
Views:465 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Cobold Digital - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Job Summary :
- We are looking for a talented Content Writer with at least one year of experience to create compelling blog posts, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. We- re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor's degree and relevant work experience.
- Cobold Digital works to bring only the best of digital technologies for our clients. We expect the same from our team. As a Content Writer, you are not just a writer. You are required to understand the needs of our clients and the type of content that helps in customer engagement. We need you to be immensely passionate about content writing.
Responsibilities and Duty :
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body cop
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Create, develop & manage original content for online and offline channels that include but are not limited to Ads, Brochures, Websites, Newsletters, Outdoors & Social media.
- Write clear marketing copy
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words research your client's industry and their audience identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- Write for web pages, blogs and potentially for social media, e-books, slogans, and video script
- Work with your team to review the impact of your work
- Assist with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
- You'll need to adapt your writing style to fit with the client's audience. You may write in a professional, corporate tone and voice for some projects, but more informally in others. In all cases you'll need to do your research to ensure that what you write is accurate and conveys the client's message as clearly as possible.
- You'll mostly be office based, but face-to-face client meetings will usually take place in their offices.
- Produce grammatically perfect content and copy work for various ongoing projects
Experience and qualification :
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Should have at least one year of experience as technical content writer
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to write as per the bard specifications
- Must be able to use SEO key works to make the contest reachable to target audience