Manager at The Recruiters
Views:4 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Coach - Retail Sales - Electric Vehicle Firm (1-10 yrs)
- Please Note candidates from Automobile Manufacturing Industry can only apply for this role.
You'll be our : Retail Sales Coach
You'll be based at : IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You'll be Aligned with : Training Manager
You'll be A member of : Ownership Management
What will I be doing ?
- Execute on the OJT training plan for new joiners in the Service Delivery team.
- Acting as a consultant to salespeople and providing helpful advice on coping with job-related challenge
- Collect and share feedback on the OJT training plan with leaders and other CX trainers
- Ensure the application of skills learnt during NHT and provide hands on training to our Product Specialists at our Retail Partner Location
- Process & SOP adherence
- Ensure all Product Specialists adhere to defined processes with regards to operations, FAME, Customer engagement & DMS
- Lead by example on Pitch, Objection handling & Conversion at the Retail Partner locations
- Initiate the daily huddle model
- Responsible for ensuring Ideal customer experience by each team member.
- Adhere to the OJT schedule and report the feedback with a CAPA
- Recognize Top Performers and share best practices.
- Identify training gaps and bridge through enhanced content for future batches
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role ?
- 1 year of experience in handling customers at Retail
- Should be proficient in understanding the/Sales Process
- At least 6 months of experience in classroom training delivery
- Excellent English communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Suites, CRM and DMS
- Excellent communication skills in English and one local language/ Hindi.
- This will be traveling job
Some attributes that you bring to this role?
- Must be a self-starter, well-organized, and able to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, patient & action-oriented
- Strong skills in relationship building and interacting with people
- An ability to pursue goals, take action, and multitask changing priorities
What should I have graduated in?
- Any Graduation