Assistant Manager at CMS Info Systems
Views:36 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CMS Info Systems - Manager - Business Development - ATM Managed Services - (5-7 yrs)
- Responsible for driving sales, revenue and profitability for the region.
- Identify potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Responsible to plan strategy for business growth and to gain wider market share.
- Responsible for closing new business deals by coordinating/integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Serve as an agent in the company with a view to achieve budgeted sales
- Managing / servicing existing client relationships and bringing in new relationships through referrals or active solicitation.
- Discovering and exploring opportunities by analyzing market strategies
- Should be a go getter who can work on large accounts independently especially in financial services domain
- Should build relationship with key decision maker at customer location with efficient account management.
Experience and Background :
- Post Graduate in business management with min 5 years of experience
- Preferred experience into sales/BD in BFSI Sector
- B2B Sales experience across industries
- Experienced in to RFP, Bid Management and Tendering
- Excellent communication
ABOUT CMS INFOSYSTEMS LTD :
- CMS is India's largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world's fourth largest ATM Cash Management company. With a network spanning over 100,000 ATM's and retail outlets, CMS is uniquely positioned as the company that literally serves as the 'circulation system' of the country's economy. Clients include all the leading banks in the country, along with financial institutions and top retail chains.
- In 2015 Baring Private Equity Asia, Asia's largest private equity fund bought a 100% stake in the company. CMS is headed by Rajiv Kaul, former country manager Microsoft India and known industry leader.
Read more: http://www.cms.com