Assistant Manager at CMS Info Systems
Views:75 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CMS Info Systems - Assistant Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
We at CMS are hiring for Assistant Manager Business Development based out of Corporate Office in Goregaon.
1. Achieving Financial and Business Results
- Ensure business from existing relationship & add new clients
- Discuss the critical esclation with client and ensure penalty casese are addressed and resolved without or least hit to billing
2. Operational Excellence
- Will ensure internal Delivery & Deployment of Assets according to timeline as per Clients needs
- Co-ordination between client and internal team, Maintain relationship with clients,
- Problem Solver and address esclations
- Bill submission and collection of payments
- Should have knolwedge of RFP process and Preparation and submission of new RFPs floated by banks.
- Should gather Market Intelligence report of Accounts and business scnerios
- Should Monitor the process flow of the project in our internal project team
3. People Management
- Coordinate with all internal stake holders on addressing and service client requirement
4. Client management (internal & external)
- Meeting clients regularly with project updates and reports of current project status.
- Highlight the customer queries/issues and resolve with the help of respective internal team.
- Maintain relationship with client.
Qualification & experience - Graduate + MBA
Specific skill requirement; proficient in MS -excel,power point Presentation
Required Candidate profile :
- Preferred will be minimum 1 year experience into similar industry.
- Presentable personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
CMS Info Systems Limited
CMS is India's largest Cash Management and Payment Solutions firm, and the world's fourth largest ATM Cash Management company. With a network spanning over 100,000 ATMs and retail outlets, CMS is uniquely positioned as the company that literally serves as the 'circulation system' of the country's economy. Clients include all the leading banks in the country, along with financial institutions and top retail chains.
In 2015 Baring Private Equity Asia, Asia's largest private equity fund bought a 100% stake in the company. CMS is headed by Rajiv Kaul, former country manager Microsoft India and known industry leader.
Read more: http://www.cms.com