Founder at Sportism
Views:61 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Cluster Manager - Sales - FMCD (5-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Setting the sales targets, analyzing target vs achievement.
- Design Plans: Coordination with State Head and central marketing team for setting the marketing, promotion, community connect and distribution plans for the state.
- Implementation: Working in co-ordination with the Cluster Heads and Territory Officers to ensure the implementation of the plans.
Team Management :
a. Set direction, align and motivate Territory Officers to achieve set goals and objectives.
b. Monitor team performance (set objectives, review performance and plan compensation)
c. Develop the team (development/training plans, Organizational Talent Review, coaching or mentoring, as appropriate).
Data Management : Collects and maintains proper documentation for his/her allocated area sale and cash.
Support : Work closely with other function teams in order to create robust Cluster operations.
- Owns P&L : Manages cost and drive the sustainability targets in addition to achieving sales targets
Supervises : Territory Officers
Reports to : Zonal Head
PERSON OVERVIEW :
Qualifications : Management in Social Sciences/Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce/ Arts/ Environmental science or any appropriate stream.
Experience : 5 years of experience in the areas of Sales, Team Management, Marketing & Distribution, Community Connect, Rural Development.
Key Competencies :
- Functional Strong communication skills (spoken) in English and local language.
- Operations management skills should be good with Process documentation
- Presentation and interpersonal skills and effective success in developing networks of stakeholders, skilled in Business development, communicating with a cross section through various platforms.
Behavioral : People Management Skills, Convincing & negotiating skills, Passion for community development and should be able to handle stress.