Principal Consultant at Astitva
Views:62 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Cluster Manager- Sales - Financial Products (4-6 yrs)
- Responsible for managing day to day affairs of the Hub Operations and smooth implementation of the business.
- Develop the execution plan (batch schedule, week wise and daily rostering) with the team and ensure adherence to the plan to achieve the target.
- Align all activities of the HUB as per projected timelines and support the business mobilization to the team.
- Maintain database on real-time basis in the MIS portal and upload the relevant supporting documents for the disbursements along with proper documentation and maintenance of customer records (physical and soft copies).
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between the customer, including new customer introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs.
- Develops, leverages and implements best practices processes and technology to improve service to target customers and enhance productivity of team.
- Solve customer related issues to ensure a cohesive community and customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamic.
- Conduct surprise field visits to ensure credit assessment process and ensure on-going process compliance with the business requirements;