Cluster Manager - Sales & Distribution - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Position title: Cluster Managers
Department: Sales & Distribution (Financial Planning)
Grade: Sr Manager / AVP
Purpose of the Job :-
Train & Motivate all the Financial Counselor and guide him to achieve all the business number for the month. Along with that you have to achieve your own target with complete ownership of Sales, Operations and allied branch functions with Financial Planning for Clients.
This position holder will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensures business development across all distribution segments and manage Corporate & SMEs at all branch locations of the Cluster.
Will play a strategic role in the future growth and expansion of the organization.
Key responsibilities :-
- Responsible for achieving Sales for wealth solutions, acquiring HNI/UHNI (its an individual role).
Solutions: Mutual fund, Insurance, and other Wealth products along with Loan Book.
- Acquisition of new HNI & UHNI Clients.
- Ensure right- selling by all team members through regular training & product Knowledge.
- Ensuring Compliance with regulations.
Behavioral Competencies :-
- Confident & Assertive
- Good Communication skills abilities and pleasing personality
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to motivate and manage team/People Management.
- IRDA & AMFI Certified is mandatory to complete with 3 month of joining
Role Specific Competencies :-
- Excellent Team Management & Leadership Skills
- Should be having a pleasing & smart personality.
- Key account management skills.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Product knowledge.
- Market knowledge / extensively networked.
Formal Qualifications / Prior Work Exp:-
Graduate / MBA or C.A.
AMFI certification compulsory within three month of joining
CTC - 9 to 12 Lac (As per previous CTC & Experience)
Personal Laptop Mandatory