Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:54 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cluster Manager - Customer Care - Automotive (6-10 yrs)
CBM - CC Key Deliverables :
- Develop & execute Cluster-level Strategy along with RBH for increasing Vehicle Reporting of the SCV Range of vehicles.
- Ensure the topmost level of Customer Satisfaction through increased quality of customer handling at Dealerships.
- Liaison with Technical Cell for all the escalated concerns.
- Increase dealers profitability through various service schemes.
- Project the service activities, initiatives taken in the area office in the organization for cross-fertilization of ideas.
- Guide the Service Mechanics in technical problem solving and de-bottlenecking at the dealerships.
- Ensure coordination at the back end for the availability of Spares, establish system and processes to reduce turn-around time.
- Provide feedback on competition new service schemes launched to the RBH.
- To interface with the marketing service cell and the manufacturing cell at the HO for speedy resolution of service issues.
- Conducting service audits periodically as per the company norms.
- Product training of the dealer, workshop manager & service mechanics.
Relevant Education Qualifications : BE/B.Tech + MBA
Relevant Experience : He must have 6-10 years of experience in Auto Industry (Preferably in Customer Care).
Products, Customer Profiles & Service Processes : He must have a very good understanding of Products & their Right Applications, Customer profiles their requirements & operating economics, end-to-end processes in Service and understanding of troubleshooting of Automobile Products.
Strategic Levers : He must have a very good understanding of Strategic Levers of his cluster to develop Business Growth Strategies.
KYCKnow Your Customer : He must know his Dealer Principals (DPs) & Dealer-GMs - Service inside out & personally. And through his actions, he must display his care/concern for them.