HR Recruiter at CloudThat Technologies
Views:22 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cloudthat Technologies - Brand Manager - Marketing (3-10 yrs)
About the Role
CloudThat is looking for a talented B2B Marketer to support marketing objective & drive growth opportunity in our consulting and corporate training services across geographies.
This role involves a mix of lead generation and lead nurture, including campaign planning and execution, webinar/event management, email marketing, content creation & marketing, campaign performance and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Design and execution of marketing plans including creating go-to-market and set short-term and long-term goals for our B2B consulting and training ecosystem with AWS, Microsoft and GCP partnerships.
2. Develop innovative, omnichannel marketing campaigns that drive revenue across the brand's core products and services.
3. Manage day-to-day acquisition and customer marketing campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams and external agencies to drive execution against objectives, budget, and deadlines.
4. Generate top of funnel awareness among sales prospects as well as utilize account-based marketing tactics to nurture prospects through to qualified leads.
5. Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email, and affiliate channels.
6. Experience working with sales to maximize conversion of leads to opportunities and progression of opportunities to deals, by surfacing timely campaign performance data, ROI, optimization strategies and recommendations to drive to the desired objectives.
Knowledge of developing campaign ideas, demand generation tactics and lead conversion principles.
7. Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
8. Ability to create value propositions that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
9. Extensive experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create affinity with brands.
10. Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools.
11. Manage thought-leadership as well as product-specific corporate virtual and in-person events, coordinating all logistics, speakers and content.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
2. 3+ years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing, product marketing or partner marketing role. An IT or consulting marketing experience is a plus.
3. Excellent understanding of B2B marketing & ABM tactics.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills
5. Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth
6. Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.