Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Cloudgenix
Views:110 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
CloudGenix - Inside Sales Role (3-10 yrs)
Sales Development Representative :
CloudGenix software defined WAN (SD-WAN) with AppFabric connects your sites securely with application awareness to seamlessly integrate cloud, take advantage of broadband Internet, align WAN management with business priority, and reduce remote office hardware and operational costs.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Come and be a part of something great! CloudGenix is a high-growth startup, in an incredibility hot market called, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN). We are looking for high-energy, smart and talented people to join our growing team.
CloudGenix has a differentiated SD-WAN solution that gives our customers an entirely new way to build their WAN- one that is defined by applications and business priorities instead of packets and protocols. As a result, our customers achieve more than twice the performance at less than half the cost.
The Opportunity :
- As an Inside Sales Development Representative you will focus on driving the market share by setting appointments that build pipeline for senior field sales as well as assist in moving opportunities to closure.
- You will be responsible for developing and qualifying inbound leads, outbound prospecting via cold calling, LinkedIn, self-generation, along with following up on general enquiries.
- Outbound prospecting via account/contact research and cold calling to generate and uncover opportunities
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified new meetings on a weekly basis
- Dedicated alignment with an outside sales representative and pre-sales engineer to achieve or exceed revenue targets
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Produce a high level of call and email activity daily
- Proactively communicate company product, competitive differentiation and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, marketing information and internal training
- Manage and accurately log all activity in salesforce.com and other platforms daily
- Lead Development and nurturing experience a must
- Proven track record of success
- Highly competitive and proven history of winning
- Passionate about technology, innovation and disruption
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred
- Proficiency in using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach and ZoomInfo also preferred
- Ambition and aspiration to grow and develop with CloudGenix as we scale throughout APAC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.