HR Manager at CloudConnect Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Views:65 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
CloudConnect Communications - Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets, securing high-level appointments, executing a strategic sales process, and managing the prospect to close;
- Must be able to develop and execute annual plan for named account in line with company strategy;
- Building executive relationships, ability to articulate product and business strategies;
- Ability to manage the sales process in a targeted account base, including demand generation, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term and long-term opportunity management;
- Driving business with a list of large / key accounts within desired territory or vertical or region;
- Providing high level customer satisfaction and responsible for overall accountability for business growth within account base;
- Negotiating terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong on-going relationships;
- Individual must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a deal maker. Prior experience of building large enterprise software sale is highly desired;
- Understanding of large business organizations and their complex buying pattern is preferred;
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree/ MBA
- Must have strong relationship and business development skills and be capable of working as part of Acquisition team.
- Must have advanced business development skills in selling to small medium enterprise.
- Must be able to understand and articulate Cloud-Connect Service strategy and vision to a variety of audiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.