Talent Acquisition Associate at GeekyHire
Views:35 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Client Success Role (3-5 yrs)
Senior Executive - Client Success
If you are looking to interact with industry leaders and build long-lasting customer relationships. If you love going the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them, then read further:
Do you have it ?
- Qualification: Bachelors (full time) in any field
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Do you thrive on building relationships, are able to quickly adapt to change and deliver under pressure ?
- Are you a strategic thinker with a commitment to excellent execution ?
- Other personality traits: Time Management, Self-motivated and problem solver
What will you be doing ?
- Client Relationship: Through daily collaboration and communication with the contact. Managing post-launch projects. Communicating on-going strategy, system enhancements and challenges, additional opportunities. Liaising with teams for invoice review and corrections, as required.
- Prepare and conduct strategic reviews personalized to each client.
- Stakeholder Management: Co-ordinating meetings between clients and sales teams
- O.C. Tanner Public Page 2
- Systems: Assessing program performance and advising clients on system capabilities. Guiding clients with best practices.