Talent Acquisition at NIIT LTD
Views:69 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Client Servicing Specialist - IT (0-3 yrs)
- NIIT Limited is hiring for its MNC Client Wipro
About Wipro :
- Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Wipro HR Services India Pvt Ltd. is looking for a Customer Servicing Specialist in HRFS domain We are looking for smart professionals with a great attitude to make every single client interaction delightful
Your Impact as a Client Servicing Specialist :
- Customer Service through calls.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)like Customer Satisfaction
- Service Level, Handle Time & Customer Effort
- Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls.
- Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
- Execute issue/query resolution and ensure proper documentation &follow-up
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
Required Experience :
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MSOffice
Designation : Customer servicing Specialist
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A,BCA, BBA,BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & EcoHons)
We Offer You :
- Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
- Performance based incentive program-
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work life balance with 5 day workweek
- Collaborative environment with best in class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
Location : Gurgaon
Note : Candidate should be in Delhi NCR (Hiring zone) and continue to stay at the same place (irrespective that they are working from office or from home).
Talent Acquisition Specialist