Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:54 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Client Servicing Role - Advertising Agency (2-4 yrs)
The candidate has fluent communication skills in English, preferred candidates are those who have worked in an Advertising Company and can handle the role independently.
Years of Experience : 2 to 3 years, preferred from an advertising background and worked on Financial clients
Qualification : Preferred Graduate (BMM)/ Preferred Post Graduate in Marketing & Communications or any from any stream
Notice period :15 days to 30 days
Requisites (Core Competencies / Skills) :
- Ability to organize oneself. Handle multiple projects and tasks and break them down into mini achievable
- A good ear - should be able to understand requirements, paraphrase what is wanted and express the same to the creative team
- Ability to sell/convince/persuade
- Good command over the language - spoken and written
- Sense of creative appreciation. Must be able to articulate what they feel about a piece of creative
- Can maintain relationships
- Manage daily operations of existing as well as newly signed up accounts.
- Define and initiate projects, manage cost, schedule, and performance of projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the Strategy for the brand.
- Breaking down "client briefs" for the team.
- Briefing the requirements and guidelines into clear actionable and discussing possible solutions with content, creative & technical teams.
- Work closely with clients to plan and implement all marketing campaigns including digital campaign collaterals.
- Track, analyze, and summarize campaign results and progress.
- Knowledge sharing with the internal team on the various innovations.
- Campaigns that are being done across the industry.
- Resource allocation, billing, Invoice management, collection, vendor coordination, and tie-ups to fulfill requirements that arise on the brands.
- Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables.
- Experience in servicing Financial clients will be beneficial.