Founder at Last Mile
Views:215 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Client Servicing Role - Advertising agency (1-12 yrs)
One of the country's largest creative agencies and part of the WPP network globally is looking for talented client servicing or account management people for their Bangalore unit.
The positions start at Account executive level and go up to Client services director. The ideal candidate should be from an advertising agency background. A digital communication agency would also work provided the candidate has mainline advertising experience as well.
Since there are multiple positions with work experience starting from 1 year to 12 years, a detailed CV highlighting one's skill set, achievements, brands worked on etc would be very important. Brand pedigree and key campaigns worked on would be an important point for consideration
Role & responsibilities :
Junior level :
1. Ability to translate client briefs into specific actionable items for different departments
2. Handling client engagements at the junior level with client team.
3. Articulate brand requirements and communicate the same to the teams internally
4. Handle the operational job requirements.
5. Should be able to minute meetings clearly
6. Follow up with internal teams for job delivery as per time lines committed
7. Should wear the brand hat and be able to disseminate information internally
8. Conduct market research and data to find out need gaps in the product.
9. Keep a track on competition activities.
10. Ensure all financials in terms of job estimation, billing and collection happens on time.
11. Be the brand custodian
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.