HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geo spatial Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:197 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Client Services Analyst - Customer Service - International Vertical - Online Trading Firm (1-5 yrs)
Chinese Language Expert
Role : CLIENT SERVICES ANALYST
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
CTC : 10 to 11 lpa
- Only Bangalore Candidates
- This is a customer service role
Language specification : Chinese (HSK( level II) Level certified with Excellent speaking ) & English (with Excellent speaking)
- Ready to work in night shift star from 9 pm (for 9 hrs).
- Any Degree.
- Any Exp.
About Company :
- The company is a global leader in online trading, providing fast and flexible access to over 10,000 financial markets including shares, indices, forex, commodities, and binaries.
- Established in 1974 as the world's first financial spread betting firm, our aim is to become the default choice for active traders globally. We are already an award-winning multi-platform trading company, the worlds.
- No.1 provider of CFDs- and a global leader in forex, with a new execution-only stockbroking service.
- FTSE 250 company with market capitalization of - 2.9 billion (May 2015).
- Sales Office in 17 countries across five continents.
- Over 136,100 active clients worldwide (May 2015).
- Net global trading revenue of - 388.4 million (May 2015).
- Based on revenue excluding FX, published financial statements, July 2014 (5001 - 10000 employees).
Vacancy : 1
- Perks, Incentives, ESOPs & Compensation details Night shift allowance.
- Cab facility.
- X-mas Bonus.
- Performance Bonus.
Job Description :
ROLE : Client services - Analyst.
- Kick start your career with one of Britain's top employers Join our dynamic Trading Services team based in Bengaluru.
Job Summary :
Your role will be to help deliver world-class and industry-leading support to our global client base across various written channels. You don't need a background in finance to apply; we're looking for people with a passion for providing excellent service and who have an interest in learning more about financial markets.
This entry level role is ideal for those with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging and team-focused trading environment. We looking for a culture fit, the company prides itself of a vibrant and fun working culture that offers an enjoyable work environment to pursue productivity.
Responsibilities include :
- Addressing queries from our international client base on all of our products (i.e. CFD, Spread bet, Share dealing etc.) and multiple trading platforms.
- Providing front line support across written channels like emails, web chats and social media platforms.
- Investigate trade related queries from rejected orders, trading-related charges and stops & limits execution.
- Perform administrative tasks for clients across a range of areas, including a fair amount of payment related queries, generating tax statements, reactivating accounts and transfers of accounts into Company.
- Provide first line technical support for IT related issues both for our platform and charts.
- Interact with our non-client facing departments in order to resolve client queries and provide accurate service.
Key Qualification Requirements :
- Degree-level education (any subject)
- Experience of working in a customer facing role (Preferable).
- Excellent fluency in Chinese & English (verbal and written).
- Additional languages at the business level advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A logical and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Confident to employ basic math's skills, particularly mental arithmetic.
- Strong team player and time management skills.
- Literacy in MS Office.
- Can handle an administrative role.
- An interest in finding solutions for operational inefficiencies.
About us :
We're an FTSE 250 company with a forty-year history of being a market leader in our field. Our aim is to become the default choice for active traders globally, supported by over 1,000 staff located across the world offering over 10,000 products to our client base. You'll have a great opportunity to learn and develop in a company repeatedly certified as one of Britain's top employers. For more information on what we do, check out our home page, and for what it's like to work for us, our Pinterest and Twitter pages.
Working Days : 5 Days a week.
Job Nature : Full Time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.