Client Service Role - Advertising/PR (1-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client's advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any - at risk- customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- Strong deal closing and negotiation skills
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.