HR Manager at Catalyst IQ
Views:135 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Client Representative (1-5 yrs)
- Client Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Continuously engage wit student/parents to ensure high productivity
Reporting Team :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
- Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
Database management: Quick query response and resolution. Ability to analyse large amounts of data
Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company's scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
Competent time management skills