Consultant- HR at Anveta Manpower Solution
Views:36 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Client Relationship Management Role - IT (5-10 yrs)
- Currently we are having an opening for CRM role with one of our esteem client- Location (Bangalore).
Position objective: To add Value to the business by Managing our Key Clients
Key responsibilities :
- To Handle Key Clients by providing them best of Support and resolving their Issues
- Customer Complaint Resolution.
- To Retain Existing Clients
- Client Retention
- To Expand Business within the client Base or selling business to Existing Client & ensure the achievements of the targets across Geo as per numbers decided from organic sales in AOP.
- Numbers from Organic Clients
- To Build and strengthen strong relationship at top and bottom level in the accounts to ensure smooth dealing
- Client Management
- To have desired Market Intelligence & ensure its utilization as per requirements
- Effectiveness in Role
- To ensure timely renewal of Sales Contact for Existing Clients & ensure timely payment collection
- Commercial & Collection
- To have uninterrupted, frequent & smooth Client Interaction by Regular Visit to resolve service issues
- Relationship Management
- To Coordinate with Operations Team for any query from Clients & Getting the same resolved on time.
- Inter function Coordination
- To Ensure Client Satisfaction by continuous Feedback.
- Customer Satisfaction
- To Attend the Client audit and get the same done in coordination with all departments.
- Client Audit & compliance of SLAs.
Qualifications : (Essential)
- Graduation (Additional, Preferred)
- Post-Graduation with specialization in Marketing
- Professional experience, skills, knowledge, and special expertise required
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Proactive and positive approach
- Quality Consciousness
- Account Management skills
- Good communication and Presentable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.