Freelance Recruiter at Consultant
Views:86 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Client Onboarding Specialist - IT (4-9 yrs)
JD for Onboarding Specialist
Must from conversational commerce background
CM.com a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce, enabling businesses to deliver a superior customer experience headquartered in the Netherlands, is on the lookout for an energetic and smart Onboarding Specialist to join us as we expand our focus to the Indian market. In this role, you will be the single point of contact to onboard our customers on CM.com's products and solutions. As an Onboarding Specialist you will gather the requirements from customers, build SoWs and project plans and provide the best in class consultative support for the implementation of our products. This role will be based out of Bangalore.
Your roles and responsibilities :
- Taking ownership to onboard customers by understanding the requirements and provide consultative solutions.
- Prepare Statement of Work, project plans, integration documents etc and get them signed off by customers.
- Work on integrating CM.com products with the customer's technology stack and product ecosystem.
- Share best practices to customers on product implementation.
- Provide product training (onsite and virtual) to customers and coordinate with the customers on User Acceptance Testing and Training.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues before project go-live date and prepare handover documentation for the Customer Success Team.
- Work collaboratively with the sales & customer success team for upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in customer support/implementation role in a SaaS business.
- 2-3 years experience in implementation of products like chatbots, marketing automation tools, helpdesk is a must or a minimum of 3 years working experience in these products is mandatory.
- Tech-savvy with a strong intent to understand and explain technology.
- Social skills and problem-solving ability, as well as consultative communication.
- Good understanding of sales and how to build long-term customer relationships.
- Good project management skills.