Recruitment Consultant at People Resources
Views:116 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Client Director - Key Account Management - IT (12-18 yrs)
People Resources is a boutique Talent Advisory and Solutions firm, founded by a very passionate team of senior leaders from HR and talent search industry. People Resources is already catering to multiple geographical regions including India, the Middle- East, South Asia, and the US. We are a versatile, result-oriented, and excellence-driven organization. Within a decade of our existence, we have gained credibility with some of the very renowned global and Indian MNCs.
About the organization :
India's award-winning Technology Company poised to cause disruptive transformation in its domain, promoted by very successful tech entrepreneurs, and already is a winner of the enterprise product category at the Nasscom Emerge50. Top global PE's are very upbeat about the company and backing it very strongly. The company prides itself as a Technology Company with a focus on SaaS and gamification. Emerge50 is a platform that has been discovering unicorns and industry-leading companies for about a decade. It was recognized as the high performer in G2 Winter 2021 event as well.
Role : Client Director - Key Accounts
Location (Flexible) : Banglore/ Delhi/ Mumbai
Reporting : Vice President - Sales ( India)
As Client Director, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships within assigned key accounts pan-India with a focus on identifying opportunities and meeting customer requirements by aligning with the company's products and solutions. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients- best interests in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
1. Advice and onboard customers-, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward-looking ROI, and scale business.
2. Drive revenue by building a pipeline of new business opportunities, while maintaining strong personal relationships within your client organizations
3. Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
4. Develop and execute a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team.
5. Listen to the needs of the market and share field intelligence with the product and marketing teams.
6. Simplify complex concepts for prospects/customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information.
7. Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span function and seniority.
1. A minimum of 12 years of Enterprise Sales and key account experience in software/SaaS.
2. Exhibit creativity in packaging data and insights to craft compelling narratives and elevate your customers- overall perception of the product and organization.
3. Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results.
4. Drive customer decision-making by aligning product/ solutions value proposition with customer's problem statements.
5. Incorporate advanced negotiation tactics, including available commercial levers and compelling events to drive urgency.
6. Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs.
7. Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors.
8. Thoughtfully engage internal sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.