Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:49 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Client Director - Key Account Management - IT (12-16 yrs)
- Advice customers- T&E strategy, consult on modern T&E approach, help drive platform adaption, communicate forward looking ROI and scale business.
- Drive revenue by building a pipeline of new business opportunities, while maintaining strong personal relationships within your client organizations
- Consistently achieve quota and growth targets through masterful account strategy and inspiring enterprise-size wins.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your region and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share field intelligence with product and marketing teams
- Simplify complex concepts for prospects/customers by helping them interpret and synthesize key information.
- Map organization structure and key relationships, maintaining 5+ stakeholder relationships per account that span function and seniority.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field 12+ years of Enterprise Sales experience in software/SaaS
- Exhibit creativity in packaging co's data and insights to craft compelling narratives and elevate your customers- overall perception of co
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Drive customer decision making by aligning co's value proposition with customer's problem statements.
- Incorporate advanced negotiation tactics, including available commercial levers and compelling events to drive urgency.
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Thoughtfully engage co's sales and cross functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.